Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut
On September 12, Great Wall Wingle 7EV electric pickup officially made its debut. Built on the huge success of Wingle 7 diesel powered pickup, the electricity powered 7EV measures 5,400 mm in length, 1,800 mm in width, and 1,760 mm in height. Its wheelbase measures 3,350 mm in length. Its cargo tank measures 1,680 mm in length, 1,460 mm in width and 480 mm in height.
Weighing 2,680 kg, the vehicle is able to load 480 kg. Equipped with 235/65R17 tyres and an electric motor with a maximum power of 150 kW, 7EV is set to push China’s pickup manufacturing industry to a new height.
As the leading player in China’s pickup market, Great Wall has maintained the largest annual sales of pickups for 21 consecutive years, according to the statistics released by CAAM (China Association of Automobile Manufacturers).
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market 2019-03-28
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- Greatwall Remains the Top Performer in Pickup Truck Sales for 21 Years 2019-01-30
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020 2018-10-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1