Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference
From July 10 to July 14, 2020 Mid-year Linglong Tire Distributor Conference was held in Zhaoyuan, Shandong. Linglong's distributors gathered together to summarize the first half of 2020 and make new plans for the next half year.
During the conference, Mr. Wang Feng, Chairman and President of Linglong Tire, delivered a speech to the dealers present as the meeting of the company's achievements in the first half of this year and made a comprehensive plan and deployment of sales in the second half of the year.
In 2020, faced with the severe situation of market growth and accelerating industrial transformation, Linglong Tire has been working hand in hand with dealers to innovate marketing models and break through obstacles by adjusting product structure, customer structure, and market structure. At the same time, the company has maintained high-quality development in terms of industrial layout and brand marketing. In the first half of the year, Linglong comprehensively upgraded the “5+3” strategy to the “6+6” strategy. A few days ago, British Tyrepress released Top 20 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 based on the revenue and profits of these global tire manufacturers in 2019. From the perspective of operating income, Linglong Tire's ranking jumped from 17th to 14th.
Regarding the sales work in the second half of 2020, Mr. Wang encouraged all dealers with the following words:
"I hope that we will always maintain the team spirit and meet future challenges with continuous combat effectiveness. The power of the ship is on the sail, and the power of the people is on the heart. As long as Linglong, all the distributors and shop owners work together, we will surely achieve another success in the second half of this year!"
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1