Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB
The 17th World Brand Conference, hosted by the World Brand Lab, was held in Beijing on August 5. During the conference, the 2020 China's 500 Most Valuable Brands analysis report was released. Linglong Tire ranked 116th in this listing with a brand value at 51.967 billion RMB, an increase of more than 6 billion RMB than that of 2019.
The theme of this year’s World Brand Conference is How Brands Grow against the Global Pandemic. Professor Ziv Carmon from the European School of Business Administration pointed out that COVID-19 has caused unprecedented economic consequences. Many companies have suffered heavy losses and some even went bankrupt. However, some brands can thrive in this crisis.
Linglong Tire has been on the list for the sixteenth time and has maintained an annual growth of over five billion RMB for seven consecutive years. In recent years, the company has continued to take the road of high-quality development, and vigorously implements brand strategy through strict quality creation and ingenuity, and promotes brand value into an explosive growth channel.
In the beginning of 2020, faced with global pandemic, Linglong Tire insists on continuously building strategic power, product power, innovation power, marketing power, and brand power. Meanwhile, it actively fulfills its social responsibilities, and immediately contributes to the fight against the epidemic through donations, demonstrating corporate responsibility and the charm of a big brand.
Under this situation, the New Retail strategy was launched ahead of time. By adjusting the sales strategy and product structure and focusing on channel upgrades, Linglong brand has entered a new stage of healthy development.
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1