LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
“It is expected that annual sales of the natural gas-powered trucks will rise to 113 thousand untis, where as of May, a total of 17.5 thousand NG truck sales has been recorded”, said Pen Yuquan, a marketing director from FAW Jiefang Qingdao automobile, at a forum on development of new clean energy technologies held in Qingdao.
The number representing around 10 percent of the total heavy truck sales, which is estimated to reach 1.48 million sales by the end of the year. As of July, China’s heavy-duty truck sales has reached 960 thousand untis, a 31 percent increase, as compared to the sales during the same period in 2019.
China is seeing significant growth in demand for natural gas as the government encourages the switch away from traditional fuel to cleaner energy. Another reason for the increased demand is that more and more infrustructure constructions were able to resume as restrictions began to ease in March.
The natural gas-powered vehicles have a driving range varying from 1000km to 1500km on a tank of 1350L natural gas. Furthermore, natural gas-powered trucks have been upgraded in terms of power. For example, the Jiefang JH6 model delivers up to 460hp, which can ddress customers’ demand for ever-faster delivery.
According to the survey, the price of natural gas should remain low over the next period, which will become the favorable factor to boost LNG truck sales. Because natural gas fee represents around 36 percent of the total cost of the transport. The cost of natural gas cut down, then the profit will be raised.
- SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks 2019-10-29
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- 47 Units Dongfeng LNG Sanitation Trucks to Arrive in Xinjiang for Operation 2018-09-20
- Sinotruk J7G LNG Tractor Highly Favored by Logistics Company 2018-06-07
- SHACMAN Delong X3000 LNG Truck and M3000 CNG Truck Set to Make Splashes 2018-05-17
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks 2017-10-11
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- 160 Units of SINOTRUK LNG Dump Truck Delivered at Shanghai Port 2017-02-21
- Lifan Shijun Explore New Energy Auto with 7 Energy-saving LNG Cars 2015-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1