SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea
On July 23, Eritrean mining giant Bisha Mining Share Company (BISHA) took delivery of nine SRT95C dump trucks it ordered earlier this year from SANY.
In May, all equipment arrived at the Kobar Basin along the Red Sea coast where lies the largest copper-zinc deposit in Northeast Africa. To satisfy the increasing demand of ore production, BISHA tried to enhance its capacity and need the assembly and commissioning of all equipment finished within 30 days.
A technical support team consists of seven service experts was sent to the job site. Due to the ongoing global pandemic, the whole journey from China to Eritrea took 23 days with multiple transfers. Eventually, all service engineers arrived at the job site and immediately started the back-up service with expertise regardless of the extremely hot weather.
Thanks to the dedication and commitment of all who involved in the commissioning of these machines, the delivery of the nine SRT95C dump trucks was 16 days ahead of scheduled date. Meanwhile, SANY also has improved the adaptability of the equipment, allowing it to be perfectly adaptive to the local temperature and coastal operating conditions.
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining 2020-07-13
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- First 40 SANY Heavy-duty Trucks Arrived in Kuwait for Use 2020-04-15
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production 2020-03-19
- SANY Special Vehicle Realized an Annual Output Value of 10.4 Billion RMB in 2019 2020-01-10
- SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation 2020-01-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1