Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
In June this year, China’s dump truck sales totaled 27,000 units, down 5 percent month on month, while up 87.9 percent year on year. In the January-June period of the current year, China’s dumper sales volume saw a decline of 6 percent with total 112,000 dumpers sold, which is narrowed from 18.9 percent decline in January-May period to 6% decline in H1.
The top five firms on the list are Hongyan, Jiefang, SINOTRUK, SHACMAN and Liuzhou Motor. In June alone, Hongyan sold 6444 dump trucks and ranked first with a year-on-year increase of 119 percent. Hongyan, Jiefang and Sinotruk among the top five saw an increase of more than 100 percent. Sinotruk saw the largest year-on-year increase in dumper sales with 210 percent year-on-year increase. It was followed by Jiefang with 145.9 percent and Hongyan with 119 percent.
Jiefang, with a monthly sales volume of 5054 units and a more impressive growth rate of 145.9%, further consolidated its second position in the dumping truck market.
SINOTRUK ranked the third place in the dumping truck market in June with its monthly sales volume reaching 4740 units, up by 210% year on year and its market share increased to 17.5% from 10.6 percent in the same period last year.
Liuzhou Motor ranked the fifth place in dumper segment with a total sales volume of 2345 units and a market share of 8.6%.
In addition, the top five firms represented 83.5% of the market share for dumper sales in June. That’s up 12 percent on the previous list based on the same period last year, displaying a higher degree of market concentration.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies 2020-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1